The Corpus Christi ISD police department was founded in 1993 to protect the students, staff and visitors to CCISD campuses and properties. The Department consists of 42 sworn personnel, 14 security staff, seven dispatchers and two clerical staff members.
The department is led by Chief Kirby Warnke.
The Chief's command staff include: Lt. J.D. Villarreal, Lt. Suzanne Gonzales, Lt. Christopher Cano and Lead dispatcher Sheryl Thornburgh.
The Lieutenants each command one of three areas; Campus operations Zone 1, Campus Operations Zone 2 and Special operations. The Lieutenants rotate assignments annually.
- Reverse Evacuation
- Lockdown – Security Reasons
- Lockdown – Severe Weather
- Shelter In Place
- Drop, Cover, and Hold
Effective Monday, January 14, paper forms/reports will no longer be accepted by Risk Management or CCISD-Police Department. Please use the on-line reporting process at the link below.
CCISD Emergency Drill Evaluation
CCISD Campus Report of Fire Drills
Emergency Drill Schedule
Conduct (1) per six weeks for the school year, (2) of which must be Lockdown drills. The remaining (4) drills are to be selected by Principal/Designee.
- Lockdown - Due by October 3, 2018
- Shelter in Place/ Evacuation/ Reverse Evacuation or Drop, Cover and Hold – Due by November 9, 2018
- Shelter in Place/ Evacuation/ Reverse Evacuation or Drop, Cover and Hold – Due by December 21, 2018
- Lockdown – Due by February 22, 2019
- Shelter in Place/ Evacuation/ Reverse Evacuation or Drop, Cover and Hold – Due by April 12, 2019
- Shelter in Place/ Evacuation/ Reverse Evacuation or Drop, Cover and Hold – Due by May 29, 2019
Refer to the 2018-2019 Emergency Operations Plan for more information regarding drills or call Lisa Boggess at the CCISD-Police Department at 878-2851.