Applying for Credit?
If you need employment or income verification because you are getting or refinancing a mortgage, renting an apartment, buying a car, applying for Public Assistance, etc., CCISD uses uConfirm to provide instant automated employment and income verifications on our employees.
If your creditor requires proof of employment or income, refer them to uConfirm's web site where they will complete the verification process:
This is a free service for employees - if you are charged by a verifier for uConfirm's service, please contact uConfirm.
If a verifier refused to use uConrfirm, please contact uConfirm support for assistance.
Verifications needed for resume or visa purposes can be requested by calling 404-382-5400 option 2
Applying for Public Assistance?
Thousands of social services agencies nationwide use uConfirm regularly to perform verifications. If asked for proof of employment or income, simply inform your caseworker that the information is available at uConfirm.
Corpus Christi Independent School District uses uConfirm to provide automated employment and income verifications for our employees.
To Obtain Proof of Employment or Salary Information
1. Go to www.uconfirm.com and click on “Verifier Login”
2. Follow the prompted instructions
3. You will need the following information:
- Employee’s Social Security Number
- The Employer’s name is: “Corpus Christi Independent School District”
- Valid credit card (e.g., MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover)
- If income data is required, written authorization from employee (you will be prompted during the request process to upload or fax the authorization to uConfirm)
Are you a new uConfirm Verifier?
Go to www.uconfirm.com and click on “New Verifier Login” to complete a brief one-time registration process.
For additional assistance, please contact:
uConfirm Customer Support
Toll Free: 866-312-8266
Social Service Agencies
Fax requests to 1-404-829-1336 (include employee's SSN, employer name, return fax number or address)